- 「 4G Anytime+ Service Plan」(“Service Plan”) Terms & Conditions
|1)||You are required to subscribe to this Service Plan for a Commitment Period of 12 months, and pay an additional $18 per month for MTR/Tunnels/Mobile/Services License and Administration Fees. After the Commitment Period, the monthly fee is $256 or the prevailing rates, plus the $18 fee for MTR/Tunnels/Mobile/Services License and Administration Fees per month.|
|2)||An Intra-network SMS is a text SMS sent within Hong Kong to 1O1O, csl and SUN Mobile customers, and is subject to a monthly quota of 500 SMS units ("Quota"), the Thereafter Charge is $0.3 per SMS. An Inter-network SMS, charged at $0.6 each, is a text SMS sent within Hong Kong to users of other Hong Kong networks. An International SMS, charged at $2 each, is a text SMS sent within Hong Kong to users of overseas networks. Text SMSes sent from overseas networks to 1O1O, csl and SUN Mobile customers are charged at $3 each. Text SMSes sent from overseas networks to users of other Hong Kong networks are charged at $3.6 each. Text SMSes sent from overseas networks to overseas networks are charged at $4 each. Each SMS holds 160 English or 70 non-English characters, including spaces and punctuation marks. If the SMS contains both English and non-English characters, the limit of 70 characters shall apply. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in the form of multiple SMSes with a charge for each individual SMS sent.|
|3)||Charges thereafter for local voice service: $0.8 per minute.|
|4)||A local video call, charged at $1.5 per minute, is a video call made in Hong Kong to any other Hong Kong network. An International video call is a video call made in Hong Kong to any overseas network. For the coverage and pricing details of the latter, please check here.|
|5)||Each Local MMS, an MMS sent within Hong Kong to users of any Hong Kong networks, is charged at $2 each. Each International MMS, an MMS sent within Hong Kong to users of an overseas networks, is charged at $5 each. Each MMS contains a file not larger than 300kbytes. A Roaming MMS is an MMS sent from overseas to users of a Hong Kong networks or an overseas networks. In addition to paying an roaming MMS fee which is $5 each, users are also required to pay roaming charges.Click here for details.|
|6)||Unless otherwise specified, usage under the Service Plan applies to local use only.|
|7)||Monthly Local Data Usage is 5GB, The maximum local data transmission speed for the first 5GB per month is 21Mbps; after the first 5GB, the data transmission speed will be capped at 128kbps. Customers will be informed by a text message when their usage reaches the speed limit is put in force. The actual speed will be considerably slower and will be affected by internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, locations, the device used, hardware, software and other factors.|
|8)||Unless otherwise specified, usage under the Service Plan will be calculated on a per minute basis. Any usage of less than one minute will be counted as one minute.|
|9)||You can use VAS for free during the Commitment Period, including call forwarding, voice mail, caller ID, call waiting, conference call and csl Wi-Fi. Your VAS will be canceled automatically when your Commitment Period ends. Click here for details on csl Wi-Fi.|
|10)||Not all devices support the services included in the Service Plan. You should check whether your device is able to support relevant services included in the Service Plan.|
|11)||When using the conference call or call waiting service, airtime will be calculated according to the total time spent on all connected lines.|
|12)||Any unused usage cannot be carried forward to the next bill month and will be forfeited at the end of that bill month.|
|13)||The Mobile Service Agreement and related suppliers’ terms and conditions apply.|
|14)||We reserve the right to cancel or amend this Service Plan, other offers and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Please visit our website or retail shops for the latest versions.|
|15)||In case of dispute, our decision is final.|
|16)||In the event of inconsistencies between the Chinese & English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.|
- Top-up Data Package - Terms & Conditions
|Ⅰ)||The Top-up Data Package is applicable to selected Service Plan(s) only.|
|Ⅱ)||The fee of the Top-up Data Package is subject to change from time to time and you will be charged the fee prevailing at the time of your subscription.|
|Ⅲ)||Any unused usage cannot be carried forward to the next bill month and will be forfeited at the end of that bill month.|
|Ⅳ)||The local data transmission speed will be capped at 128kbps when you use up the first 5GB local Mobile Data usage included in your Top-up Data Package and the maximum data transmission speed will change back to 21Mbps in the next bill month or when you subscribe to another Top-up Data Package.|
|Ⅴ)||We reserve the right to terminate or change this Top-up Data Package or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.|
- #Now E Terms and Conditions
- To enjoy Premier League and LaLiga matches on Now E (collectively, the “Content”), please download the Now E mobile application (the “Application”) onto your mobile phone or tablet; or visit our Now E website at www.nowe.com (the “Website”) to register for a Now E account and enter your promotion code. The Application and Website can only be used on certain models of mobile phones, tablet devices and personal computers; namely smart phones (iOS version 10 or above, Android version 7 or above), tablets (iOS version 10 or above, Android version 7 or above), or personal computers (web browser: Chrome, Safari and Firefox) or Now E Android TV Box. Please refer to www.nowe.com for the latest requirements for supported devices.
- Now E can only be used in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Content is for your private domestic viewing only and must not be shown or exhibited for any public or commercial purposes.
- All local mobile data usage of the service will be deducted from your monthly data entitlement or charged onto your account accordingly.
- Sun Mobile Limited is not the supplier of the Content, and makes no representation or guarantee as to its quality and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to same.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in the Mobile service Agreement, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the Chinese version (if any) which is provided for information purposes only.
- In the event of any disputes, the decisions of Sun Mobile Limited and PCCW Media Limited shall be final.
- PCCW Media Limited will broadcast all Premier League matches in Hong Kong for the 2018/2019 season. In addition, PCCW Media Limited will also broadcast all Premier League matches in Hong Kong for 3 seasons (2019/2020, 2020/2021, 2021/2022), all program content may be subject to change. In respect of the 2018/2019-2022/2023 seasons of the LaLiga, PCCW Media Limited will broadcast ALL the matches that are broadcast by beIN SPORTS. Details of dates of matches, times and channels will be announced later.